Been on Kratom 3 Months 25-30 mg per day

Updated on August 4, 2019 in Main Discussion
11 on March 25, 2019

So I discovered Kratom About three months ago. I am 41 years old have had several surgeries. Both shoulders operated on lower back fusion L4 L5 S1. A few years ago my doctor had me on 120 mg per day of oxycodone 30 mg pills. I weined Down for only three weeks and then quit cold turkey. It was agony. But I got through it and have it touched any sense. The issue is I still have pretty severe pain in my lower back, elbows and shoulders. So I heard about crate hi down for only three weeks and then quit cold turkey. It was agony. But I got through it and haven’t touched any sense. The issue is I still have pretty severe pain in my lower back, elbows and shoulders. So I heard about kratom and begin to dabble with it. To my surprise it works very well. I don’t take you for a euphoric feeling or just to feel good I use it strictly for pain. And I have to say it’s tremendous how it’s changed my life. I don’t even take ibuprofen anymore. My concern is Is taking it for an extended period of time and having to go through that hell of withdrawals again. I can’t even describe the hell I went through. But being a strong individual I made it through it. But the older I get the more pain I continue to experience. I really do enjoy the feeling of being pain-free every day, but again scared to death of ever going through those kind of withdrawals. So starting tomorrow I am going to do a 60 day wein down process. I plan on continuing taking the Kratom. But not taking it quite as often. Trust me the hell you go through with opiate withdrawals is something 95% of people can’t endure. So do I wean off completely or continue to suffering through my every day pain? I played 15 years of football all the way through to college and have been working out for 30 years and it’s really taking its toll on my body. So my question is has anybody else been in this situation. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

• Liked by
3 on April 27, 2019

My son is absolutely addicted to this stuff. He was taking between 50 and 30 g a day. He has also tried to quit cold turkey but the with drawl symptoms have been too terrible. Currently we are helping him taper down by controlling his intake. I hope it works this is scary stuff

on May 31, 2019

Hi I wanted to say something to you. I’m guessing your son started using this just for fun and got hooked. Well I take it because I was on nine years of mental drugs and opiates for severe nerve damage and depression that almost killed me. When I got off the pills I had to take something so I found kratom. And it’s people like you and your son whose gonna get it taken away from the rest of us who actually need it. Because your kid was stupid. I mean 50gs a day? That’s to much for his lungs all that dust. But please and I’ll ask nicely research before you scare the nation and don’t ruin what’s a miracle for most people

on May 31, 2019

O and your probably one of those that think it’s an opiate it’s not why it comes from ground up leaves not a poppy plant.

on August 4, 2019

Momofone28 it’s also possible that this kid is playing up this thing, so that he can keep taking it without getting harassed.. He might be doing it for fun, no? When you have addictions, no matter whether it’s chocolate or caffiene, you say whatever you need to keep your chocolate/ caffiene.. I mean, if he started for fun, he’s probably still taking for fun..

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on May 31, 2019

This stuff is not scary. You just have to be smart with it and that much intake in a day after just three months is way to much. I’ve been taking it almost a year and I do 10gs a day. The reason people get so hooked on it because they either take to much go began with it or do it for any other reason besides what it is for.

on August 4, 2019

Iam doing the same thing. I don’t get a tolerance and i don’t have to take more for the same effect. Most people say that they build a tolerance.
What about you? Do you still get the effect from 10mg?

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 25, 2019

In Asia, people have used kratom in small amounts to reduce fatigue or treat opium addiction. In other parts of the world, people take kratom to ease withdrawal, feel more energetic, relieve pain, or reduce anxiety or depression Can kratom help with opiate withdrawal Right now kratom is marketed as a safe way to overcome opioid addiction

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 25, 2019

Can I ask what dose is everyone taking? I too had an 80mg oxy habit all prescribed due to autoimmune diseases and need to get off this medicine. I’ve gone cold turkey for 57 hours and have been having the flu times 20 and this familiar feeling is just old. What dose seemed to keep the WD at bay for everyone?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 30, 2019

Why so much? You will get withdram symptoms when you stop. My suggestios is keep it onder 10mg a day. 2x day 4 grams should work fine. Watch out with your dose. I got withdraw symptoms when i used 20grams a day. Trie to keep the dose low!

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 4, 2019

How are you doing? I stopped taking zubsolv (suboxone) about 12 days ago, after a quick taper (for about 2 or 3 weeks).. I’m currently having to take kratom about every 4 hrs, and am just trying to look for success stories/hope. I cannot/will not go back, but don’t want to be dependent on this either.

on August 4, 2019

For me it works great for over a year now. But keep the dose low! I take 3 grams 2 or 3 times a day every day. If you take too much it will get addictive and you will get withdraw symptoms when you stop. On low doses you will not get addicted and the withdraw symptoms are very mild.
One tip!= try to mix it with Kava, or replace it with Kava sometimes. Kava doesn’t have a tolerance issue and is not addictive. The combination works very well and you can keep your Kratom doses low!
I use it for depression and anxiety, i quit regular medication(Paroxetine) because of the side effects and iam doing very well on kava and kratom. Good luck!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel