20 OFF ALL IN STOCK KRATOM

Updated on December 29, 2020 in Vendor Review
1 on November 23, 2019

New lowered pricing on all 1oz items. priced at $12 each, now, add on the 20% discount for a total out the door price of $9.60 which includes FREE shipping and a FREE 10gram sample of your choice.

20% off all Mitragyna Speciosa plus, Buy 8oz for $45 get 1 oz FREE (thats just $36 for 9oz after the discount), all orders ship FREE with usps Priority tracking and every order gets a 10gram FREE sample of your choice (in stock items only) come visit us today. Use coupon code “HARVEST20” at www.thegiftedtrees.com

• Liked by
0 on December 29, 2020

i usually buy kratom at vendor kratom borneo and I highly recommend you to try white borneo kratom and you have to buy kratom at the best kratom vendor, I always buy kratom at http://leafborneo.com/ because they are trusted, have the best quality kratom, pass the lab test, take kratom directly with the best farmers, delivery fast, always available etc. You won’t regret buying kratom there, because I’ve never been disappointed with their kratom and i use kratom for relieve anxiety, stress and, depression

• Liked by
Cancel